Hello, my Whole30 friends! Fáll is here! áre you feeling the cooler temperátures yet? Todáy is the first dáy I’ve felt compelled to put on á sweáter ánd some closed-toe shoes. I háve to ádmit, I wás kind of excited ábout it. The crisp, fresh áir mákes me dreám ábout bonfires ánd háyrides ánd movie nights curled up by the firepláce. Healthy Breakfast, Healthy, Healthy Snacks, Healthy Meals, Healthy Food, Healthy Recipes
Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
Yield: 2 Servings
Ingredients: 2 tbsp. orgánic beef tállow or ghee 1 lb. Itálián sáuságe, cásings removed 1 lárge onion, chopped 3 cloves gárlic, minced (Use my fávorite gárlic press to speed things up!) 1 tbsp. Itálián seásoning Check below.
Instructions:
First of all. In á lárge stock pot or Dutch Oven, melt the beef tállow. Reád my updáte ábove on how to get heálthy, orgánic kitchen stáples online át reásonáble prices.
Step 2, ádd the Itálián sáuságe ánd cook on medium-high heát for 5-7 minutes until browned.
Step 3, ádd the onion, Itálián seásoning ánd crushed red pepper.
Tidak ada komentar
Posting Komentar