003

Charro Beans

Charro Beans

Charro Beans



Ingredients:
1/2 yellow onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 pound dried pinto beans
3 cups water
2 cups beef broth
And so on.

Instructions:
  • Step one. In the Instant Pot using the sauté setting, cook the chopped bacon until crispy. Add the onions and garlic, and cook until the onions are softened. I don't drain the bacon grease because I think it adds to the flavor of the charro beans, but if there is a lot of it, you can drain most of it before adding the onions, leaving just a little to cook the onions in.
  • And then, Add all of the remaining ingredients to the bacon, onions, and garlic, then secure the lid and change the setting to high pressure (my Instant Pot has a button for "beans/chili" that I press and set to "Normal") for 30 minutes.
  • Step three, When the time is up, allow the pressure cooker to do a complete natural release before removing the lid. It will take about 30-45 minutes.
  • Complete Ingredients and Instructions: https://houseofnasheats.com/charro-beans-recipe-frijoles-charros/



  • Rated 4/5 based on 83 Reviews

    Tidak ada komentar

    Posting Komentar