If I could, I would eat Italian food every day. This may have something to do with my being raised by a mother and grandparents who immigrated to the US from Italy. All I ate as a kid was Italian food. I have distinct memories of heading to the local Italian deli or salumeria, as it was known, to pick up freshly carved deli meats such as ham, salami and pepperon Sandwich Ideas | Sandwich Bar | Sandwich | Sandwich Recipes | Sandwich Bread Recipes | Sandwich Spread Recipes
Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
Yield: 2 Servings
Ingredients: 2 1-1.5 lb. pork tenderloins 1/2 cup mayonnaise 1/4 cup yellow mustard 5 slices Swiss cheese (per sandwich) 5 thin slices deli ham (per sandwich) And many more.
Instructions:
Step 1. Warm frying pan over medium-heat. Butter both sides of your bread and then grill one side.
And then, Once it has browned, flip bread over to brown other side. Turn heat to low. Then place pesto on the grilled side and the cheese on top.
Step three, Allow cheese to melt a little, then place tomatoes on top of the cheese followed by the top piece of bread. Enjoy!
Original Article: https://www.grillseeker.com/2019/02/ultimate-grilled-cuban-sandwich-recipe/
Tidak ada komentar
Posting Komentar