I’ll never forget my first turkey dinner. I had no idea how to cook a turkey so I called my mom and got the how-to over the phone. I now make 3-4 turkeys a year (it’s my husband’s favorite) and I want to share my tips and tricks on the best way to cook a turkey with all of you. Thanksgiving | Thanksgiving Day | Thanksgiving Bread | Thanksgiving Recipes Stuffing | Thanksgiving Recipes Traditional | Thanksgiving Cakes
Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
Yield: 2 Servings
Ingredients: 1 medium to large butternut squash 3-4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil Generous sprinkle of salt and pepper About 1/4 cup water 4 teaspoons vanilla extract And many more.
Instructions:
First step, Preheat the oven to 375°F
Next, Cut the butternut squash in half and scoop out the guts and seeds with a spoon; discard.
Step 03, Place both squash halves in a broiler pan and drizzle them with a generous amount of extra-virgin olive oil, then sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
Original Article: https://www.thebewitchinkitchen.com/how-to-cook-a-turkey/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes&utm_term=400577310_13164286_218455
Tidak ada komentar
Posting Komentar